Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Day off!

What a treat! Mum often has Sam & Connor on a Wednesday leaving me with Euan so it really does feel like a day off!

After a mad dash this morning getting Sam to school and Connor to playgroup, Euan and I went into town to sort out his bank account! About time too ... there had been cheques for him in my purse so long that I'd forgotten they were there!

I really enjoy my days off ... it's a chance to get things done that are harder to do with Sam & Connor helping me ... like giving their bedroom a good tidy and hoover! Changing beds is also something that it's easier to do without two little helpers ... it's not easy putting a cover on a duvet and then hunting for the small child is lost inside it! LOL!

The physiotherapy department phoned this morning and they are coming to see Euan on Tuesday at 3.30 ... I really must remember not to walk the school run that day ... we'd never be back in time! The physio said that she's bringing someone else with her because the other lassie hasn't worked with a baby with Torticollis before (or whatever it's called!). I'm really looking forward to the physio ... it must be rotten for Euan only looking in one direction! We do try and encourage him to turn but he just can't! I'm hoping that his eye-contact will improve once he can move his head better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment